[Ask] Department Chair Position

Sharlotte Neely NEELYS at nku.edu
Wed Jul 20 11:35:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

On behalf of and at the request of the Chair Search Committee of the Department of Sociology/Anthropology/Philosophy at Northern Kentucky University, I am forwarding this attachment describing our chair search.  Please feel free both to print and post our flyer and to forward this email.

Thanks/Wadah,
(in English, American dialect/in Cherokee, Snowbird dialect)
Sharlotte
Sharlotte Neely, Ph.D.
Professor of Anthropology
Anthropology Coordinator & Native American Studies Director
230 Landrum
Northern Kentucky University
Highland Heights, KY 41099
859-572-5258 or 5259 (telephones)
859-572-6086 (fax)
neelys at nku.edu (email)
http://www.nku.edu/~neelys (web page)

The purpose of anthropology is to make the world safe for human differences. Ruth Benedict