[ASK] Fw: Anthro Adjunct Needed for Fall

Sharlotte Neely NEELYS at nku.edu
Sat Jun 4 10:13:57 EDT 2016

From: Andrea Abrams <andrea.abrams at centre.edu>
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 4:09:52 PM
To: Sharlotte Neely
Subject: Anthro Adjunct Needed for Fall

Dear Dr. Neely,

I am writing because we, Centre College's Anthropology and Sociology Program, need an adjunct to teach Introduction to Anthropology during  Fall 2016 (MWF 10:20-11:20) (there may be some flexibility with this) and also during Spring 2017.

Do you know a graduate student or recent/underemployed graduate who would be interested in this opportunity for the fall and/or spring?  I am hoping to have this decided by July 1st, so any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Please feel free to forward the possible candidate's name and contact information to me OR to provide my information to that person.

Thank you for your time,

Andrea

Andrea Abrams, PhD

Associate Professor of Anthropology