[SAS] Squatting facets & Cribra Femora in Italy

Ramsfield, Grace Grace.H.Ramsfield at cranfield.ac.uk
Fri Jul 20 08:07:57 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I'm an MSc student working on researching the prevalence of squatting facets and cribra femora found in Italian populations. I'm currently focusing on researching the 16th to 19th centuries in central Italy, but information from any century and region may still be helpful.

Can anyone direct me to articles or sources of information on squatting facets and/or cribra femora found at Italian archaeological sites? I don't speak Italian but would certainly be willing to have articles in Italian translated. At the moment I'm not finding as much information as I would have hoped, and the school I am with is having trouble obtaining interlibrary loans from potentially helpful sources.

Anecdotal or unpublished information would also be appreciated!

Thank you!