[SAS] SAS/SASci Elections in 2018-2019

Ben Blount ben.blount23 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 16:31:48 EDT 2018

Hello,
 I have been hoping against hope that I could participate and contribute. Not realistic, though, and time to recognize that. I am recovering from major back surgery (realignment of the architecture of the vertebral column). I have to opt out completely. If I can recover enough to participate, I’ll get back in touch.  In the meantime, best of luck to everyone.
Ben
Sent from my iPhone
Ben Blount, Ph D
Social Ecology & Informatics